Enabling Owner Login allows users in non-staff groups, such as "Owners", "Renters", "Residents" etc., to access Condo Control. If Owner Login is disabled, your residents will not be able to access your property's workspace. Follow the steps below to enable Owner Login.
1. Log into your Condo Control account.
2. Click on "Welcome!" in the top-right corner and select Setup.
3. On the left-hand menu click on Workspace Settings.
4. Click the Edit (pencil) icon to the right of "Owner login enabled"
5. Change the selected option from "No" to "Yes" and click Save. If you wish to disable owner login in the future you can change this selection back to "No", which will block your residents from being able to access your Condo Control workspace.