The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our May 12, 2022 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Improvements to Accounts Payable
- Accounts Payable settings are now available on the workspace level
- Fix to password reset for vendors
- New Email Templates Translated to Spanish and French
We’ve translated a few new templates to Spanish and French as a part of our ongoing initiative to make email templates available in multiple languages. The templates include:
- New portfolio user created
- Reminder about an outstanding package
- Improvement to Saving Violations on Web
” Save as draft” is now the default option when a violation is created on the web.
- Ability to Add Street Unit to Address Line 1 from VMS
We have made an improvement to the way address lines are pulled from VMS: Now the street number, street name and unit number will all be included.
- Improvement to Yardi Sync for Custom Groups
We introduced a new setting that makes it possible to sync custom groups from a Yardi integration. Once the setting is enabled, users will need to add the name of the custom field in the integration name mapping field in order for the custom group to sync properly.
- Fix to Image Orientation on Printable Badges
We addressed an issue affecting the orientation of some images when viewing printable badges on the web. The issue affected images with EXIF orientation data.
- Fix to Editing Attachments Containing a Period in the Filename
We fixed an issue that occurred when admins attempted to edit a profile picture name or user attachment file with a period in the name.
- Fix to Pass Expiration Time on a Printable Visitor Pass
We implemented a fix to the pass expiration time on a downloaded visitor pass.
- Fix to Service Request not Retaining Data after being Submitted
We addressed an issue with some service requests not retaining data in mandatory fields after being submitted.
- Fix to the First Response SLA Timer
We fixed an issue with the first response SLA timer. Now it will appear next to the resolution SLA timer if enabled.
- Fix to Home Page Dashboard with Multiple Large Widgets
We fixed a layout issue that impacted home page dashboards with large widgets.
- Fix to Large Logos on Welcome Letters
We fixed an issue affecting welcome emails that had a logo with larger-than-recommended dimensions.
- Fix to Introductory Text for Assets
We addressed an issue with asset introductory text not showing up on edit asset pages if a user switched between asset types.
- Fix to Visibility of Service Requests to Users without a Unit
We addressed an issue resulting in users without a unit being unable to see all service requests assigned to them.
- Fix to Linkage between Amenities on Setup
We addressed an issue with amenity linkage on the amenity setup page. Now correct pricing will be displayed if an amenity with an additional fee is linked. We also implemented the logic for optional linkage between amenities, allowing admins to leave a linked amenity available for booking.
- Fix to Home Page Widget Showing Violations
We addressed an issue with the home page widget showing void violations on resident dashboards. Now, only violations with an “open” status will be shown.
- Fix to Online Payment Report Showing Zego Payments Incorrectly
We addressed an issue with Zego payments showing up as Stripe payments on online payments reports.
- Fix to 'Order is Ready' Store Emails
We addressed an issue that prevented emails for ready store items set with attachments from being created when payments were made with an international card.
- Fix to History Records for Changing Group Membership
We fixed an issue that resulted in incorrect history records being displayed if an admin made multiple group changes for a user.