The following changes were rolled out to Condo Control during our August 17, 2022 release. Please review the release notes below carefully as some changes impact the way the system works.
- Improvement to Service Request Setting Allowing Residents to Reopen Closed Service Requests
We’ve improved on the logic for the service request setting by moving it from general settings, applicable to all service requests, to a specific service request type setting.
- Overdue Reminders for Unit Ledger Invoices
We’ve introduced overdue reminders for invoices. Once reminder settings are set up, residents will receive an overdue reminder if they are late with payments.
- Mobile App: Phone Book
We've introduced a phone book for mobile. The feature allows users to choose if they want to show/hide their details in the phone book directly from mobile. Available in iOS (version 11.0.0) and Android (version 2.17.4) apps.
- Mobile App: Scaling for iPad
The display of the app is now adjusted if opened from an iPad device. Available in iOS (version 11.0.0).
- Mobile App: Zego Now Available for Amenity Bookings
Amenity booking payments can now be made through the mobile app in cases where amenities are connected to Zego payment processing.
- Mobile App: Ability to Edit Classified Ads
Users can now edit classified ads from the mobile app.
- Fix to Issue with Draft Announcements
We addressed an issue with draft announcements showing an error message when being reopened.
- Fix to Shiftsuite Integration
We shifted to using a new API for our Shiftsuite integration that is more stable.
- Fix to Group Display Name
We addressed an issue with resident users seeing group names instead of group display names when unit residents were added under My Account.
- Fix to Duplicate Task Email Notifications
We addressed an issue with duplicate email notifications being sent when a user replied to a "New Task Assigned" notification via email.
- Mobile App: Fix to Amenity Bookings by User without a Unit
We addressed an issue with the mobile app showing an error message to users without a unit when they tried to book an amenity.
- Mobile App: Fix to Home Page Widgets
We addressed an issue with the home page button on left-hand menu which is now clickable from any page. We also implemented a fix to the Valet Parking widget on the home page.
If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the changes, please contact support by creating a case at https://condocontrolcentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us .